AMSG recently won a competitive recompete task order: The Veterans Health Administration (VHA) Government Accountability Office (GAO) High Risk List (HRL) Training Area of Concern (TAoC) Support Services Contract. This effort continues AMSG’s support of the VHA Institute for Learning, Education, and Development (ILEAD) formerly known as the VHA GAO HRL Employee Education System Training Work Group (EES TWG).
The primary contract requirement effort is to support ILEAD in major enterprise-wide transformation and modernization pertaining to employee and education training services. AMSG currently supports VHA ILEAD in this important effort, which aims to achieve three identified training outcomes and seeks VA’s ultimate removal from the GAO HRL.
AMSG’s support includes Change Management, Business Process Improvement, Stakeholder Management, Strategic Communications, and Policy Development in areas of Training Oversight, Governance, Planning, Management, and Implementation. From the beginning of the project, AMSG has made significant strides in improving work streams associated with Enterprise Training from the VA Central Office (VACO) to Veterans Integrated Service Networks (VISNs).
We support this mission by:
- Bringing deep VA and VHA experience and institutional knowledge through the optimal mix of experienced, fully qualified project management support, business analysis, process improvement, and organizational change management professionals hand-picked for a quality over quantity approach to this critical mission.
- Having previous experience in supporting EES/ILEAD and VHA GAO HRL Training Area of Concern (TAoC) in analyzing current and future state training processes and functions and facilitating numerous Integrated Project Teams (IPTs) consisting of over 390 VHA employees and AMSG staff.
- Applying PMBOK, Agile, and ISO methodologies to bring efficient solutions to complex problems.
- Contributing to the VHA Action Plan Responses and submissions to GAO.
- Applying Organizational Change Management principles and strategic communications to support stakeholder awareness and successful implementation.
AMSG’s CEO, Jim O’Farrell, commented, “AMSG is incredibly honored and proud to continue supporting VHA ILEAD in this significant and meaningful work. Since the inception of the project, we have teamed up with our VHA customer to co-create timely and innovative solutions to support organizational transformation at the VHA – ultimately improving the lives of our nation’s veterans.”
Follow us at AMSGcorp.net for the latest news and updates.
About AMSG: AMSG is a Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) verified Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business (SDVOSB) providing services to the U.S. Federal Government. Those services include program/project management, knowledge management, acquisition management, capability development, business process improvement, social media, website, mobile apps, webcast management, and administrative support experience. Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Dumfries, Virginia, with numerous satellite work locations across the country, AMSG directly supports the missions of Department of Defense, Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Homeland Security, Defense Health Agency, Department of the Treasury, and Federal Trade Commission program. Our core capabilities are provided by AMSG team members, who have deep subject matter expertise, proven experience, and a desire to bring innovative and unique solutions to complex problems. In supporting federal government agencies, we develop business processes and facilitate mission requirements, helping to guide, organize and develop technology and infrastructure support and enhance business relationships.