AMSG awarded a $3.9M firm fixed price follow-on contract to support the FTC
September 1, 2017
Advanced Management Strategies Group (AMSG), a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) announced today that it has been awarded a $3.9 Million firm fixed price follow-on contract to support the FTC. The work is located at the FTC headquarters in Washington DC. The AMSG Team possesses a record of success in providing program management support and business process analysis and improvement of customer service, acquisition professionalism and product quality and efficiency, improved workflows, and compliance with federal and VA acquisition policies.
As a Prime Contractor, AMSG provides state-of-the-art program and project management processes to FTC requirements. AMSG personnel support a variety of tasks including the following:
• Documenting meetings by providing minutes to include: discussion items, actions taken, risks, action items, and issues.
• Providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in Program Management and Acquisition support to FTC governing bodies and provide support by the preparation of agendas, scheduling of meetings, developing meeting materials (pre- and post-meeting) and for project reviews.
• Coordinating off-site facilities for meetings, conferences, and workshops.
• Drafting plans memoranda, briefings, articles, and other documents to support internal and external communications.
• Providing executive-level briefing materials with talking points and illustrative diagrams.