AMSG awarded a contract on Veteran Enterprise Contracting for Transformation and Operational Readiness (VECTOR) Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Contract for Management and Improvement support to Veterans Affairs (VA)
September 29, 2017
Advanced Management Strategies Group (AMSG), a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) announced today that it has been awarded a Multiple Award ID/IQ with a $25 Billion ceiling for Veteran Enterprise Contracting for Transformation and Operational Readiness (VECTOR) support.
AMSG’s award is in Service Group 1: Management and Improvement. Task orders released under this contract in service group 1 will include the following services:
• Program and Project Management. Assist the Government in implementing disciplined, comprehensive, and flexible program and project management processes, including monitoring of project metrics, rigorous risk management, and prompt reporting on Government-approved cost, schedule, performance, and risk baseline; and assist in the development of procurement request packages, including statements of work and cost estimates.
• Strategic Planning. Provide support of strategic planning, including development of strategic goals, objectives, strategies, performance measures, targets, improved programmatic outcomes, and linkages to programming, budgeting and evaluations.
• Performance Measurement. Provide support of strategic performance measurement development, including improved linkage between VA-wide strategic planning and goals and VA programmatic outcomes; and implementation of the Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA) Modernization Act (GPRAMA).
• Business Process Reengineering, Improvement and Management. Conduct studies in support of system redesign and business process reengineering, improvement and management; and develop and execute implementation plans and support the process of implementing and sustaining improvements.
• Change Management and Transition. Support all activities associated with organizational change, including transition management, implementation of major initiatives, communications associated with major initiatives, risk assessment, stakeholder engagement, organizational transformation, and culture change.
• Quality Measurement. Provide support of quality management systems, tools, and techniques to help organizations transform, including, Lean Six Sigma (LSS), ISO 9000/9001, and the Malcolm Baldrige Quality Award criteria.
• Data Governance. Support in the management of the availability, usability, integrity, security of the VA’s data, consultations, and process improvements.