AMSG is a Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with services and expertise in Program Management, Data Analysis, Business Process Improvement, Acquisition & Financial Analysis, Communications, Training, Administrative Support, and a wide range of additional sectors critical to key logistics of the Federal Government.
Founded in 2008 and located in Dumfries, VA, with numerous satellite locations around the country, AMSG supports a variety of Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Defense Health Agency (DHA), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and Federal Trade Commission (FTC) programs and performance management services.
Our core capabilities are provided first and foremost by the strength of our employees whose depth of expertise and desire to create positive change work together to foster innovative solutions for the complex problems that matter most for our world.
In keeping with our commitment to “Keep Faith” with our Marines, AMSG supports the Travis Manion Foundation’s Veteran Transition Workshops, the Character Does Matter Program, and the annual 9/11 Heroes Run. Through solidarity with these and other initiatives, we seek to give back to military personnel, wounded warriors, and the rest of the military community while supporting key initiatives connecting the 1 percent of the national population who have served with the remaining 99 percent of our American citizenry.